Who we are
We are a privately owned and managed Domiciliary and Social Care Agency. We are part of the Athlone Healthcare Group. We are members of the United Kingdom Homecare Association (UKHCA), REC and KICA. Our vision is to be a leading provider of quality home and social care services.
We care about the communities we serve in as we are committed to promoting independence, general health and well-being and in doing so enhance the lives of those requiring our support. Our accredited and qualified training staff team provides a comprehensive range of care related training.
Our home and social care services include :
- Placement and provision of reliable and experienced Care Workers
- Fully trained speciality staff in Physical and Learning Disabilities
- Temporary or permanent social workers
- Support workers
- Family support workers
- Personal Assistants
- Healthcare Assistants and Domestic staff into Residential Nursing homes
- Private individuals
- Respite and Palliative Care
- Meal Preparation
- Care homes
- Private Hospitals
- NHS Hospitals
- Social Services
Athlone Care is a national provider of care in the home for elderly people, support for younger adults and those in general need of support or assistance with domestic and daily living tasks.