We are recruiting for care workers to work in Bexleyheath, Welling, Erith, Crayford, Abbey Wood, Bexley, Slade Green and surrounding areas.
You will be caring for older people and young adults living at home
We offer job positions to both experienced and inexperienced candidates as we provide full training.
We offer career progression opportunities to all our staff and support personal and professional development.
Salary: £10.60 -£15 per hour depending on experience and qualification + Mileage
- Personal care helping to wash and dress
- Assistance with medication
- Support with everyday tasks
- Light household duties
- Meal preparation
- assist individuals to remain in the community, maintaining safety in their own homes
- encouraging individuality and supporting independence
- helping service users to maintain relationships within the neighbourhood especially those who live alone
- work as part of a team alongside colleagues and other professionals
- being the face of Athlone Care in the community and acting as our representative
- Free DBS check *
- Free uniform
- Bonus scheme and referral reward if you refer someone to work for us
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression opportunities to Senior care position, Care Supervisors, Care Coordinators, Care Administrator
- Kind, caring and an understanding of how to support others.
- Reliable and professional
- Flexible and dynamic approach to work
- Willingness and able to work alternate weekends
- Good listening and communication skills
- Have a full UK driving licence and own a vehicle for use at work
- Willing to take part in our paid introductory 4 day training programme
- Willing to work to our values of Privacy & Respect, Dignity- Equality and Diversity, Communication, Independence, Choice & reliable and dependable
Apply today and one of the team will contact you.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Text/WhatsApp on 07780 080608.
*terms & conditions apply